This international outdoor adventure will whisk you away to Costa Rica. On your International Outdoor adventure you will….
- Make new friends before school starts
- Discover your own leadership style
- Participate in homestays and experience Costa Rican Culture
- Complete a waterfall rappel challenge
- Explore the Costa Rican rainforests
- Surf, hike, and snorkel
- Journey through whitewater rapids
Dates: September 9-21, 2017
Cost: $2,445 (includes airfare, food, housing, and program costs)
Additional Cost: $29.00 US Exit Tax/$20.00 UW Student Insurance
All participants will depart from the UW Seattle campus and return on the first day of Move-In for the autumn quarter. This trip is separate from the Advising and Orientation (A&O) session. You will need to sign up separately for your A&O session.