Transfer Students

Meet other new Huskies, talk with academic advisers, and register for classes—all in the same day. 

If you have previously attended another college or university, this orientation is for you!

If you are a high school student who has amassed more than 45 credits through a combination of AP, IB or Running Start credits, you should register for one of our Freshman A&O sessions.

We offer three different kinds of sessions for transfer students to choose from. If you are interested in any of the following subjects, choose "College of Arts and Sciences Sessions" below:

  • Art, Art History, and Design
  • Biology
  • Communications
  • English, Cinema Studies, Comparative Literature, and Creative Writing
  • History
  • International Studies
    • Asian Studies, Canadian Studies, Comparative Religion, European Studies, Jewish Studies & Latin American Studies
  • Law, Societies & Justice
  • Psychology
  • Political Science

If you are interested in any of the following subjects, choose "Departmental Group Advising Sessions" below:

  • Anthropology
  • Economics
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Environmental Health or Public Health
  • Math/ACMS

Otherwise, select "General Interest" below.

Please note: It takes two days to process your New Student Enrollment and Orientation Fee (NSEOF). You will not be able to register for an A&O session until your NSEOF has been received and processed. You will also need your UWNetID to register.

Contact Information