On-campus, daytime (8am-5pm)
If you will be using a classroom or event space for meeting at a UW facility for an event, your date and time will be constrained to the days and times when space is available. That being said, we have a lot of great programming times available for you!
- 8a-5p, Thursday, September 21
- 8a-5p, Friday, September 22
- 8a-5p, Saturday, September 23
- 8a-3p, Monday, September 25
- 10a-5p, Tuesday, September 26
- 10a-5p, Wednesday, September 27 – First Day of School
- 10a-5p, Thursday, September 28
- 10a-5p, Friday, September 29
- 8a-5p, Saturday, September 30
On-campus, evening (after 5pm)
If you will be using a classroom or event space for events, we will approve on a case-by-case basis based on space availability- We’ll do what we can to make it all work!
You are providing or renting your own space off-campus, we will approve on a case-by-case basis and ask that you avoid programming in conflict with the larger Dawg Daze events.