Student Coordinators for Orientation are responsible for all duties outlined in the general Student Coordinator job description in addition to the areas outlined in the Expectations and Policies listed below.
The Student Coordinator for Orientation position is limited to students who have previously been employed as an Orientation Leader.
To discover more about the expectations of the Student Coordinator for Orientation please explore these Expectations and Policies.
- Full-time undergraduate student status
- Experience as an Orientation Leader
- Due to the demands of this position, the Student Coordinator for Orientation is not allowed to take classes during the summer quarter
- Ability to work September 2016 - September 2017 with a minimum of:
- 12.5 hours for fall quarter
- 19.5 during winter & spring quarters
- 40 hours during summer 2017