This position is highly visible on the UW campus and interacts daily with newly admitted students, their parents, University administrators, faculty, and staff. The Student Coordinators for Logistics administratively and programmatically support all transitional programs for which the office is responsible.
The position ensures that all program materials and directional signage for summer orientation programs is consistent and present. This role is responsible for overseeing various administrative tasks and the person must have a high attention to detail and an ability to multi-task.
For a full list of expectations please review the Expectations and Policies.
- Experience working with First Year Programs Student Leadership role (FIG Leader, Student Coordinator, Student Assistant, Orientation Leader, Dawg Daze Team Captain or Leader, Commuter & Transfer Associate, Transfer Ambassador) preferred
- Enrolled full-time undergraduate student status for Spring Quarter. Spring Quarter graduates eligible to apply.
- Will not be taking summer classes in summer 2018.
- Ability to work June 8 - September 25 with the following hours:
- Monday – 7am -5pm
- Tuesday – 7am -5pm
- Wednesday 7:30am – 5pm
- Thursday – 7am -5pm
- Friday – No work
- No hours when there are no A&O programs: July 2-6
Applications for this position are currently closed