This position is highly visible on the UW campus and interacts daily with newly admitted students, their parents, University administrators, faculty, and staff. The Student Coordinator for Logistics supports the logistics for the Advising & Orientation program and provides general support to other programs throughout the summer quarter.
The position ensures that all program materials, technology, and directional signage for Advising & Orientation is consistent and present. This role is responsible for overseeing various administrative tasks and the person must have high attention to detail and an ability to multi-task.
For a full list of expectations please review the Expectations and Policies.
- Enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student during the spring quarter. Spring quarter graduates are eligible to apply.
- May not be enrolled in classes during the summer quarter in 2019.
- Ability to work June 17 - September 20 within the following hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- No hours available on Fridays, weekends and University holidays.
- Additionally, no hours are available July 1 - 5 & September 2 - 3.
Applications are currently closed.