The Dawg Daze Leadership Council develops programming, innovates events, trains volunteers, works with campus partners, develops marketing & communications, and provides logistical support for Dawg Daze as a whole. As UW ambassadors, the Dawg Daze Leadership Council also works to ensure that the week is a memorable and enjoyable experience for all participants.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a large scale campus wide program
- Enhance leadership skills through working in event development, volunteer management, event logistics, and campus partner support
- Meet students with similar interests and connect with the FYP professional staff
- Share your passion for the UW with incoming students
- Give back to the UW community through service