Dawg Daze Team Captains develop programming and provide logistical support for all Dawg Daze events. As UW ambassadors, Dawg Daze Team Captains also work to ensure that the week is a memorable and enjoyable experience for all participants. Team Captains lead groups of 20-25 Dawg Daze Leaders through training and can expect at least a 20-hour volunteer commitment during the week before the start of the fall quarter.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a large scale campus wide program
- Serve as a leader to 20-25 student volunteers
- Meet students with similar interests and connect with the FYP professional staff
- Share your passion for the UW with incoming students
- Give back to the UW community through service